- A self-guided tour means you can set your own pace
- Stop at shops, restaurants, and more on the way down
- All necessary mountain biking equipment is provided
- Roadside assistance is available for your safety
Departure & Return
Check-In: 8:45-9AM. Our full service Bike Shop in PAIA is on Baldwin Ave. Turn left into the Paia Plaza parking lot (after Mana parking lot) & we are towards the back. . Free parking is at the Paia Town Public Parking lot. (5 min. walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Bike Manufacturers recommended riders maximum weight - 300lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Maui Sunriders Bike Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "If you are looking for some fun , I highly recommend signing up for the bike ride." See review