6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Please bring towel, sweatshirt, sunscreen, any cash for souvenirs, and tips for your drivers.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you 15 min prior to pick
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guest must provide their own car seat for infants.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maui Seasons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day - Half way to Hana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Half Day - Half way to Hana?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day - Half way to Hana?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day - Half way to Hana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day - Half way to Hana
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLahainaBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & TicketsHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & TicketsUlupalakua Ranch Tours & TicketsAli'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & TicketsPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsRoyal Lahaina Luau Tours & TicketsOcean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & TicketsOheo Gulch Tours & TicketsWailea Tours & TicketsLahaina Jodo Mission Tours & TicketsʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & TicketsWaiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & TicketsLahaina Tours & TicketsLanai Island Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsKaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsPipiwai Trail Tours & TicketsBailey House Museum Tours & TicketsHonolua Bay Tours & TicketsSurfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets