- Observe local wildlife like turtles, eels, and several fish
- All necessary scuba diving equipment is provided
- Upgrade to a private course for less comfortable swimmers
- A small group means more attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
We meet our guests each morning at 8:30 at our headquarters. After a briefing about the dive you will get fitted for your gear and receive driving directions to the dive site. We do not provide transportation to the dive site. Please let us know ahead of time if you will not have a rental car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 10
- Guests should be able to carry a minimum of 30lbs for a short distance
- After diving you must wait 18 hours to fly or ascend to 1,000 feet or more
- Guests must be proficient at swimming in order to complete this activity. If you show up for diving and cannot swim, you forfeit your participation in the experience as well as your right to a refund.
- Must be able to answer NO to each question on the Medical Statement. A YES answer requires a doctor clearance. Failure to secure a doctor clearance when needed forfeits the ability to dive and the right to a refund. Please contact Banyan Tree Divers ahead of time if you have any health concerns that might affect your ability to dive.
- Transportation not included. Please let us know if you will not have a rental car.
- Not recommended for travelers with asthma or sinus medical conditions
- Basic swimming ability is recommended
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Banyan Tree Divers Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a wonderful scuba dive, he was very professional, and had a great way of teaching you how to dive without any issues." See review