Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
2435 Kaanapali Parkway - at Whaler's Village on Kaanapali Beach Park at Whaler's Village in Kaanapali, Lahaina and go directly to the beach. Check in is on the beach between Leilani's on the Beach restaurant and Westin Hotel. Zodiac will take you from the beach to vessels. All check in is 30 minutes before departure time. No parking validation available thru Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Insane Jet Boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 5 years old and up
- Must be able to climb into zodiac from beach to vessel
- No major injuries, neck or back, pregnant women
- No meal provided - Offer meal per head - please ask before hand to confirm
- Everything get wet
- No hats, no towels on board - bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera, go pros, waterproof watch - wear bathing suits
- Dry bag for values which will be on board at all times
- Private charter on Insane, BYOB, small coolers and may bring snacks
- Children - must be accompany by parents
- No major injuries - must be able to climb into zodiac from the beach to vessel
- Weather permitting on all ocean activities
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diver Dans Specialty Charters, Inc. dba Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands