- Snorkel and kayak adventure in Makena Bay
- Close encounters with marine life including green sea turtles
- Great fun for amateurs as well as professionals
- Snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
CHECK IN IS 30MIN PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR TIME. Makena Landing is apprx 60 yards South (ocean on your right) of this address. look for trailer and kayaks, around the bend, along the beach. Just ask for Kelii's Kayak Tours as our trucks are unmarked.
What To Expect
Then, hit the water! Snap on your snorkel gear and peer into the exotic marine life below. Glide past colorful coral reef, schools of fish and a green sea turtle or two. If you’re up for the 4.5-hour excursion, lunch will be provided along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 paddlers per guide.
- Paddling distance for 2.5 hour tour is very leisurely. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Keliis Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Good way to get in some exercise while also exploring Maui!" See review