- Take a half-day snorkel tour from Maui to the island of Lanai
- Search for fish, dolphins, octopus, rays, turtles, and more
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in between snorkel stops
- Snorkel gear and flotation devices are provided
Departure & Return
CHECK IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME at Slip 17 Lahaina Harbor, Maui! Please INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN YOUR BOOKING so we can CONTACT YOU IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR TOUR!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ultimate Whale Watch & Snorkel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff