9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Hana Highway weaves along the northeast coast of Maui, and it’s well known on the island for the postcard-perfect waterfalls that punctuate it. Spend your day exploring these dramatic natural highlights and swimming in their pools on this fully-chauffeured tour. Instead of hiring your own expensive rental car and trying to drive this winding and unfamiliar road yourself, navigate the winding scenic roads of the Hana Highway with your guide at the wheel.
- Learn about the mythology and stories of the area from your guide
- Don’t go hungry on the road: drinks and snacks, including fresh fruit, on offer
- Transport includes early morning pick-up from your Maui accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch - Picnic style homemade sandwiches from local deli
Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
No pickups available in Napili, Honokowai and Kapalua
No special diet available (raw, vegan, food allergies). You must bring your own food.
No pickups in Kihei, Wailea. You must meet us at the Maalaea Park and ride
Driver's Gratuity (15-20% of Ticket price recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & drop-off on west side at major resorts, or at the Kahului or Maalaea Park and ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily from 6:00am
- Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts in Lahaina and Kaanapali or pick-up at the Maalaea or Kahului Park n'ride
- All Day
- Light breakfast, Lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages
- Pastries. Freshly made sandwiches from a local deli. Fresh locally grown pineapple. Snacks (granola bars, chips). Bottled water & Hawaiian juice
- Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Van
- Bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Hana waterfalls or famous Black Sand Beach (optional & weather permitting)
- Most travellers can participate
- We DON'T offer any food alternatives. If you are on a special diet (raw, vegan, or have food allergies), you must bring your own food.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Stardust Hawaii, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maui Famous Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Maui Famous Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Maui Famous Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maui Famous Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Maui Famous Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch
9 to 10 hours
12 hours 45 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMauiLahainaShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Wailuku Tours & TicketsLahaina Tours & TicketsKahului Harbor Tours & TicketsOcean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & TicketsKalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & TicketsHanakao'o Beach Park Tours & TicketsRoyal Lahaina Luau Tours & TicketsKapalua Tours & TicketsHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & TicketsMakawao Tours & TicketsLittle Beach Tours & TicketsMaui Tropical Plantation Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsLanai Island Tours & TicketsPipiwai Trail Tours & TicketsWaiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & TicketsOheo Gulch Tours & TicketsWaihee Ridge Trail Tours & TicketsKaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsUlupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets