Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the crowded boat tours: Enjoy a more intimate experience
- Learn about local marine life from your guides as you explore
- Includes lunch, snacks, and water: No need to bring your own
- Maximum of 18 travelers: Ensures everyone can enjoy space on board
Departure & Return
Makai Adventures is located at Slip 16 in Lahaina Harbor near the public restrooms. Please check in at our booth #16. CHECK IN BY 7:15AM. The boat departs the dock at 7:30am. If you are not checked in on time you will be considered a no-show and ineligible for any type of refund or exchange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOTE: If a lunch order is not attached or provided you will be ordered a Ham/Cheese Sandwich.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Makai Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use