Explore our promoted experiences
- See more than you would with just a snorkel
- Enjoy a deli-style lunch with non-alcoholic drinks
- Dive deep under the water without a certification
- Take in the views from Maui on a boat ride
Departure & Return
Atlantis Submarine Ticket office is located on the Front Street side of the Pioneer Inn building.
Arrive at Lahaina Harbor and proceed to Slip #11 at the Maui Adventure Cruises Kiosk.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine.
- Children must be 36 inches or taller to board the submarine
- Children under the age of 4 years are not allowed on the Snorkel Tour
- Participating guests on the snorkel tour must know how to swim.
- Guests with recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries are not allowed on the Snorkel Tour.
- Guests with no swimming experience are not allowed on the Snorkel tour.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the Snorkel Tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travellers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis Adventures Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands