- Avoid the hassle of driving between beer tastings
- Take in the scenery of Maui while you drive
- There's a chance to see humpback whales in winter
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet us on the corner of Lipoa Pkwy and N. Nihau St which is located directly behind (mountain side) of the brewery. Park on the street and look for your tour guide who will be wearing a Maui Brewery Tours T-Shirt with our logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Maui Brewery Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "No interaction with brewery at 3rd stop, but more great beer and festive atmosphere." See review