- Discover the haunted history of Lahaina on a walking tour
- Small-group tour (maximum nine guests): A more intimate experience
- Hear stories you've never heard before from a guide with in-depth knowledge
- Uncover a side to Maui you'd never find on your own
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the thatched hut called Hale Piula in Kamehameha Iki Park (525 Front Street in Lahaina) on the makai (ocean) side of Front St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY American Ghost Walks - Wisconsin
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear comfortable shoes as walking tour paths have many types of surfaces." See review