- Swim at the Ohe'o Stream and Pools (weather and time permitting)
- Stop at lookout points for amazing photo opportunities
- Commentary from your professional driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from Maui hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Aside from the unforgettable sights, you’ll hear how Hana has played an important role in Hawaii’s history, from being the birthplace of Queen Ka’ahumanu to home of the island’s first resort. Nearly 5,000 people inhabit the district from Keanae to Kipahulu, which generally falls under the “Hana district” that visitors know it today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Please contact the tour provider at minimum of 7 days prior to the tour date for ADA and all special requests.
- Hana is known for rapidly changing weather conditions and dense clouds and rain are common. The tour operates rain or shine. Refunds will be granted only when the tour is cancelled for safety reasons.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour requires occasionally traversing on uneven terrain and is not recommended for wheelchairs or strollers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons