- A private outrigger canoe sailing experience in Maui's Wailea coast
- Spot local wildlife: sea turtles, sting rays, reef fish, and humpback whales
- Enjoy a personalized adventure outing, unique to you and your group
- Snorkeling equipment and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
Park at Polo Beach parking and access Polo Beach through the park. Once you see the beach look to the north and go to the yellow canoe with the red sail. We have a lockbox on the beach for any items with you that you don't want to take on the canoe with us (car keys, wallets, laptops, etc).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff