Explore our promoted experiences
- Helicopter tour over Maui and Molokai
- Experience the best of two Hawaiian Islands in one exciting tour
- Soar above the tallest sea cliffs in the world
- Admire Molokai's Kahiwa Falls, Halawa Valley and the Pailolo Channel
- See Maui’s Honokohau Falls and Iao Valley State Park
Departure & Return
Kahului Airport - 1 Kahului Airport Road Hanger 108
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can’t recommend a helicopter tour enough if you can afford it." See review
- "Don’t be scared by the windy weather—they seem to be very used to it, and the pilot navigated it very well." See review
- "If you are a tall person, don't have them put you in one of the two back center seats as headroom is lacking." See review