- Enjoy a catamaran trip to the Molokini Crater and snorkel in Turtle Town
- The all-inclusive trip provides meals, snacks, and drinks (alcohol included) on board
- Learn about the surroundings from your guide
- The area is known for its great visibility and plentiful marine life—especially sea turtles
Departure & Return
Check-in 7.30am. Google Maps 233 Maalaea Road, places you in front of US Coast Guard building. The pier is to your left. Walk onto the pier, turn left and go to the very end. Look for the large white boat with black and gold trim that says Pride of Maui on its side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Check in at 7.30am, 30 Minutes Prior to start time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pride of Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "BOOK THIS TOUR DIRECTLY WITH THE OPERATOR TO SAVE MONEY." See review