- View the underwater sights from the glass bottom viewing room
- Four Winds Catamaran Features: • 2 Restrooms • Glass Bottom Viewing Room • 2 Spacious Decks • Plenty of Shade • 3 Boarding Ladders • Fresh Water Showers • Waterslide • Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
- What to Expect • Abundant of Marine Life • Turtle Watching • Whale Watching (Seasonal) • Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline • Fun Music • Tattoos for Kids
Departure & Return
Maalaea Harbor, Slip #80 (on the "Ocean Side" or the Jetty)
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Molokini Crater, splash into the waters teeming with thousands of fish, and cruise over one of Hawaii’s healthiest coral reefs. With its deep sand channels, shallows sections of reef, and wealth of colorful marine life, Molokini Crater is an exceptional outing for experts and first-timers alike. You can also take a turn on the waterslide.
If you'd like to see the marine life without getting wet, peer through glass on the bottom of the boat, where children and families can watch schools of fish.
Once you've finished snorkeling in Molokini Crater, enjoy a freshly cooked BBQ lunch of chicken breasts, pulled pork, or hot dogs, with a garden burger option for vegetarians. Lunch is accompanied by chips and dessert, and an open bar of beer and wine is served on the cruise back home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sailing subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Snorkeling at Molokini crater is "weather permitting". We can never guarantee a snorkel location. Safety is our top priority.
- All Passengers Must Sign Waiver Prior to Tour.
- Please bring reef-safe sunscreen, a hat, a change of clothing, swimsuit and sandals
- For an additional fee, you can select the following:
- SNUBA guided experience is available for purchase onboard (limited availability) - $69+tax
- Photography & Video - Prices Vary
- Underwater digital camera (pictures are downloaded onto a USB drive) - Prices Vary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wetsuit rental - $10 Cash
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travellers
- OPERATED BY Maui Classic Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands