- 2-hour surf lesson from experienced guides
- Small group for personalized tuition
- Beach lunch included
- Snorkel and surfing equipment provided
Departure & Return
Check in time 30 minutes prior (7:00 am ) to tour start time ( Start time 7:30am ). Road side parking. Look for kayak & trailers along roadside beach, apprx 40 yards South of address, ask any guide for Kelii's Kayak Tours as our trucks are unmarked. Then 11:30am check in 1993 S Kihei
What To Expect
The surfing lesson is two hours long, and the maximum group size of six people helps ensure you get personal attention. Learning to surf and stand on the board is virtually guaranteed, and the next lesson is on the house if you aren’t riding waves by the end!
After exiting the surfing area, make the drive to Makena Bay to continue the aquatic adventure, where you’ll paddle above colorful color reefs that teem with turtles and fish. In winter, it’s common to watch Humpbacks splash offshore from the private perch of your kayak, and it’s even possible to encounter dolphins during any time of the year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 paddlers per guide
- Paddling distance is approximately 2 miles. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Keliis Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "After the snorkel and paddle adventure we headed off to the third part of the tour (be aware you have to drive yourself to the destination, the tour gives you information on where to go)." See review
- "We had great waves, and even when there was a lull she was fun to chat with both regarding surfing tips as well as general conversation about the island and life." See review