- Most beginners catch a wave in their first lesson
- Choose from two lesson times to fit your schedule
- All surfing equipment and rash guard are provided
- A private lesson means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Mile Marker 19. Please park on the mountain side of the highway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keep It Simple Hawaii Surf School & Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend this as a place to learn how to surf." See review