- Learn about the local underwater ecosystems
- All necessary scuba diving equipment is provided
- Swimmers ages 10 and older are encouraged to join
- A small group means more attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
We meet all of our divers at the location at 7:30am. Your group will be contacted the day before with the exact meeting location, which is typically along the Ka'anapali Coast.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dive With Harmony
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands