Explore our promoted experiences
- Stroll through enchanting Hana Tropical Gardens and enjoy the aromatic tropical flowers.
- Pacific Rim Cuisine Luncheon of Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, and also, Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono*, elegantly served at one of Hana’s black sand beaches. *Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-free lunch entree available. served beachside
- Take a scenic 40-minute helicopter ride and enjoy amazing aerial views of Haleakala Crater, remote waterfalls and Maui's rugged coastline
- Small-group tour limited to 6 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check In at Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - 1 Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
What To Expect
Start your trip at Maui’s Kahului Heliport in the early or late morning (depending on the trip option selected), climbing on board your sumptuously-appointed limo-van to make your way to Hana. Featuring extra-large windows, plush seats and accommodating a maximum of six, this van ensures you’ll enjoy the ultimate in comfort during your ride to Hana.
As you make your way along this incredibly scenic drive, enjoy a few rest stops that allow you to get a sense for the surrounding area. Check out the charming town of Ke’anae, Wai’anapanapa State Park and Waikani Falls along the way, eventually reaching the isolated tropical splendor of Hana. Take time to wander the village before exploring Hana Tropical Gardens on an included guided tour. Discover the history of the native Hawaiians and learn about their culture, then get a few photos at the lush waterfalls and sparkling pools where you can cool off with a swim.
You’ll also enjoy a tasty Pacific Rim lunch during one of your roadtrip stops. Dig into a meal of fish, chicken, fresh tropical fruit and more, all served on luxurious linen place settings at a beautiful beachside setting. A sample lunch menu is listed in the Itinerary section below.
When it’s time to return home, don’t worry about backtracking by car. Instead, make the trip back in style aboard a 6-passenger, air-conditioned ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. Celebrate your day of adventure with a 36-minute trip above the amazing scenery of Maui, taking in such famous sights as Haleakala Crater (one of the world’s biggest dormant volcanoes) along with gorgeous hidden waterfalls and the rugged coastline. Stereo music and live narration help add to the fun of your trip. You’ll eventually return back to the Kahului Heliport to end your day.
Please note: more information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, there is an extra charge. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. All passengers are weighed by the helicopter company upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- To maintain the safety and capacity weight restrictions associated with this tour, passengers weighing between 240 lbs (109 kg) and 290 lbs (131 kg) or any two persons with the combined weight over 420 lbs (190 kg) will be charged an extra $321.64 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. Passengers weighing over 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $435.86 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands