Explore our promoted experiences
- Ensure you find the best snorkeling sites for your trip
- Includes lunch and snacks, including fresh fruits, onboard
- Scuba diving available for experienced and new divers (additional cost)
- Learn all about Maui's rich marine life from your guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure. Crew members in bright Red, White or Blue shirts will check you in. Free parking along Front St. And then walk towards boat ramp facility. Mala Boat Ramp is at 1201 Front St. Lahaina, HI 96761
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- **We MUST have lead traveller's MOBILE PHONE and EMAIL.** As our tours are susceptible to the weather, we are not responsible for any cancellations or re-scheduling without this information.
- This tour requires in-water activity waivers be completed before the tour starts. Electronic waivers will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Water Maui Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.