- Spot local wildlife like sea turtles and coral reefs
- Receive photos of your adventure at the end
- All stand up paddle equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Arrive 5 mins prior to your tour and park your vehicle inside the yellow gates at Makena Landing Beach Park (5083 Makena Rd). Walk south for 3 minutes on Makena Road towards Honoiki Street. You will see the white Maui SUP Adventures van and your guide awaiting you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maui Stand Up Paddle Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.