- Learn to surf during a private lesson with an instructor on Maui
- Suitable for surfers of all experience levels—including beginners
- Choose from multiple times to easily fit this activity into your schedule
- Travel light—surfboard, rash guards, and reef shoes provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meet at Kalama Beach park in Kihei. Check in at the Surf Club Maui van. We are parked across from the Kihei Cafe restaurant. Complimentary parking is at the beach park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf Club Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.