- Head out on a two tank diving adventure in the Lanai area of Maui
- Explore the First and Second Cathedral and discover their marine life
- Reach depths of 50 to 85 feet on two separate dives in the area
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels, juice, and spreads
Departure & Return
Just south of the Lu'au grounds off Front Street at the north end of town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 12.
- Must be certified Open Water diver or higher to participate in these scuba dives.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Extended Horizons Scuba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands