Explore our promoted experiences
- Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Learn about animal behaviors from a trained marine naturalist
- Guaranteed whale sightings or the next tour is free
Departure & Return
Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure tour time at PWF retail store in Ma'alaea Harbor shops, shared parking with Maui Ocean Center Aquarium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
- Children ages 4 and under are free, but need to be accounted for in your booking for our manifest
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms