- See stunning landscapes and wildlife in the Grampians and Great Ocean Road
- Meals, morning tea, hostel-style accommodation, and park fees included
- Professional guide leads small-group tour
- Transport from Melbourne to Adelaide with select hotel drop-off
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
We arrive into Adelaide city at approximately 7:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate level of fitness is require to complete the walks involved in this itinerary.
- This fare price is basic dormitory style accommodation only applies to Adults 18+ and over. Not suitable for infants or children 17 years old and under.
- Accommodation upgrades are not available online and must be booked directly with the tour operator. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in standard private accommodation and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
- Limited storage space on our buses, each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian meals options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms