- Includes two nights of accommodation and four meals
- Ride in a comfortable air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Travel with a maximum of 24 people
Departure & Return
Our main meeting point for this tour is Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. Alternatively if you wish to change or re-confirm your pickup location, please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
Drop off is 83 Franklin St Bus Station in the heart of Adelaide at approximately 7:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces.
- This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and under, due to the nature and length of walking involved.
- Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to upgrade to private accommodation and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms