- Full-day Mornington and Bellarine peninsulas wine, beer, and food tour
- Stop into two wineries, a brewery, and a vineyard restaurant
- Includes lunch, wine and beer tastings, cruise, and gondola ride
- Pickup and drop-off provided from central locations in Melbourne
Departure & Return
Please wait at the Bus Stop outside the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY Explore Australia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms