- Discover local wildlife like koalas and penguins
- Choose from several optional activities on the island
- Upgrade to a “Penguins Plus” ticket for a better view
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
From outside Eureka Tower observation deck - underneath the palms trees
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted travel
- Tours operate in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately according to local conditions
- Comfy trainers/sneakers are advised. A warm jumper, plus a waterproof jacket is advisable.
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY James Williams
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands