- Great Ocean Road day tour from Melbourne with special sunset viewing
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views and long golden beaches
- Enjoy stunning coastal views while passing through the towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Step down to the beach at Gibsons Steps, the gateway to the Twelve Apostles
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once out on the coast-hugging Great Ocean Road, you are treated to breathtaking views and constantly changing scenery, from expansive sandy beaches to rugged cliffs dropping straight down into the sea. Pass the scenic towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay, and Port Campbell. Keep a sharp eye out for wildlife along the way. You’re likely to spot koalas in their native habitat at the lovely Kennett River.
Admire the greenery of the Otway Ranges as you approach the notorious Loch Ard Gorge. Climb down a steep staircase to stand on the beach where the sole survivors of a shipwreck washed up in 1878.
The grand finale of your tour awaits at the Twelve Apostles—a natural geologic wonder created by the erosion of cliffs over millennia, leaving a cluster of limestone pillars jutting majestically out of the ocean. Arrive in time to witness this jaw-dropping sight bathed in the fiery hues of the setting sun. Once the light has faded, hop back in your comfortable coach and relax on the return drive to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's definitely worth the drive along the ocean road because the scenery is beautiful, but renting a car and doing it yourself seems like a better way to go." See review
- "Lunch is at 11:00 am, and dinner is after we come back which is 10 pm." See review
- "This is my second time to the 12 Apostles and the sunset view is definitely much better than going in the afternoon (IMO)." See review