- Full-day tour of the Grampians National Park from Melbourne
- Visit the Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap, and the Boroka Lookout
- See kangaroos in their natural environment
- All entrance fees and lunch included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The default pickup location for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
If you would like to meet us at our first stop, please contact our reservations team for pickup details on +61 39393 1300.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and under.
- Not wheelchair, stroller accessible and a moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Day itinerary adjusted to account for weather by the guide resulting in amazing photos at each stop" See review