Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne
- Scenic drive by epic beaches, cliffs, ocean lookouts, and lighthouses
- Watch for whales, seals, and dolphins, and see kangaroos at Bells Beach
- Look for koalas and birds at Kennet River, and stop at Lorne, the 12 Apostles rock pillars, and Loch Ard Gorge
- Includes snack breakfast, plus lunch at a café
- This is a Private Tour for a more personalized experience (Only your group will travel)
- Air-conditioned luxury transport with onboard commentary and WiFi, and Melbourne hotel pickup
- Complimentary Bottled Water and Snacks provided during the tour
- Over 12 years old only
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup times and locations will be advised the evening before the tour. Your guide will send a text message and an email to re-confirm the Pick up location and time.
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No children under 12 years of age
- We have a strict 24 Hours No Refund Cancellation Policy due to the limited and nature of out tours
- Email your accommodation at the time of your booking (or prior to travel date)
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ocean Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff