Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of the laneways of Melbourne
- Get the inside scoop on the most interesting spots in the laneways
- Stop for tastings of coffee and macarons
- See vibrant street art and galleries in the laneways
- Travel with a small-group maximum of 10 people that allows for a more intimate tour
Departure & Return
Meeting outside St Paul’s Cathedral, cnr Swanston St and Flinders St, Melbourne - on the front walkway of the church between main Flinders St entrance and the side door on Swanston St. (See the area immediately below the west spire of the church behind the corner power pole in the picture attached: StPaulsside.jpg).
We dont have a specific end point as all of our tours are customised to the interests of those on tour. We do finish in the central business district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible on a private tour only; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY MELTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.