Explore our promoted experiences
- Listen to music made in or about Melbourne
- Play a fun music quiz for a chance to win a prize
- Get insider tips on where to see great live music
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet outside the Duke of Wellington hotel on Russell St, just near the corner of Flinders St. Your tour host will be holding a sign saying "Show Me Melbourne".
Tour will finish back at Starting Point although guests can choose an optional Drop-Off point at the Australian Music Vault to extend the tour at their leisure
Tour will finish back at Starting Point unless guests choose the optional Drop-Off point at the Australian Music Vault to extend the tour at their leisure. AVM is free of charge to visit and is a short walk from the CBD start/finish point (approximately 700 metres).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Not suitable for children under 15 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Show Me Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff