Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Outside Footscray Train Station, 37 Irving Street Footscray, VIC 3011 (near main entrance steps) Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/cK9yJ1KtzALXibRP9
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Please be aware that Melbourne is known for having 4 seasons in a day so it is recommended to have appropriate clothing. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- We encourage sustainability and advise you to bring your own reusable water bottle and coffee cup if you have one.
- Most travellers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms