Explore our promoted experiences
- Watch Melbourne wake up on this sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne
- Scenic Melbourne balloon flight
- Enjoy a champagne buffet breakfast (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup from your centrally located Melbourne hotel to meet all Melbourne balloon flights
- Plenty of photo opportunities of your magical Melbourne balloon flight
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Parking is available under the Pullman Hotel for a discounted rate of $10. Enter the car park off Wellington Parade, take a ticket and proceed through the boom gate, park underneath the hotel & take the lift to the ground floor where our team will welcome you. You may also find street parking.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:30 AM - 06:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||04:30 AM - 06:30 AM|
What To Expect
The exact flight path varies depending on the day’s weather conditions and wind patterns. You may fly over Melbourne’s Central Business District for a bird’s-eye perspective of the skyscrapers that line the banks of the Yarra River and sporting attractions like the Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena. Alternatively, enjoy sweeping views of Melbourne’s charming inner suburbs dotted with wide avenues and emerald parks, with a panoramic perspective of the city skyline.
Then, touch down and watch the massive balloon flatten and be packed away into a remarkably compact size. You’re then transported to Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, where you can enjoy a savory breakfast with sparkling wine if you selected the upgrade option at booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 10 people is permitted per balloon basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If your Melbourne balloon flight is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to limited capacity, changes within 7 days of travel are not permitted and will incur amendment fees
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES ● Cleaning and disinfection in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority. ● Clinical grade hand sanitiser is provided in the workplace and throughout the entire ballooning experience (out of reach of children). ● Frequently touched surfaces belonging to GBA including handrails, doors, vehicles, equipment, phones and keyboards are regularly cleaned. ● All guests of GBA including staff scheduled to fly must check in the evening prior to flight. ● If you observe anything that does not meet this standard, please advise management immediately or as soon as possible.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Global Ballooning Australia
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff