Explore our promoted experiences
- Cafe culture walking tour in Melbourne
- Discover the hidden cafes that line Melbourne charming laneways
- Ride on the tram to lesser-known laneways (ticket included)
- Enjoy a light cafe-style lunch (included)
- Small-group tour maximum 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Hill of Content Bookshop, 86 Bourke Street Directions: Please meet your guide outside of the bookshop; your guide will be holding a large yellow golf umbrella. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to departure time. Return point: Concludes at approximately 2pm
What To Expect
Along with your small group of no more than 8 people, wander through Melbourne’s famous laneways to discover the city’s favorite cafés, both old and new. Take a tram ride to coffee houses off the beaten path, where you’ll learn about the history of coffee in Australia and the important role that cafés have played in forming Melbournian culture.
Follow the aromas of roasting beans and steamed milk to the final stop on your 3-hour tour. Settle in at a local café for a scrumptious lunch and a steaming cup of Melbourne’s most beloved brew, included with your booking. Depart your tour filled to the brim with ideas of where to get your daily coffee fix throughout the rest of your stay in Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per tour, ensures personal service
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- We are currently operating with a min of 4 pax for a confirmed tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Secrets Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms