Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Finish by dinnertime: compact afternoon tour fits comfortably into any schedulev
- Kayaking equipment, including lifejackets, provided along with kayak
- Keep the energy up: complimentary snacks and drinks provided
- No need to risk your own camera: photos taken for you by your tour operator
Departure & Return
Meet no 7 boat house drive opposite Richmond rowing club. Melbourne central
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years (12-15 year old clients years must paddle with an adult)
- Not recommended for participants with back or shoulder problems
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sea Kayak Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms