- Take a 2-hour historical walking through Melbourne’s CBD
- Learn about the gangsters and crime mobs from the 1870s to the 1930s
- Visit buildings that were once brothels and hubs for crime
- Hear myths and legends about gangsters such as Squizzy Taylor
Departure & Return
We meet at the Coopers Inn Hotel, 282 Exhibition St, Melbourne CBD. The Coopers has great food, drink, and a friendly Australian pub atmosphere.
The tour finishes at the corner of Lonsdale Street and Madame Brussels Lane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Historical Crime Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands