- Small-group food and wine walking tour in Melbourne
- Visit three of Melbourne's favorite restaurants
- Taste the sommeliers’ pick of wines at each restaurant
- Enjoy fresh seasonal dishes prepared by the chefs
- All wine and food tastings are included in this fabulous culinary experience!
Departure & Return
We meet on the lower steps OUTSIDE the cafe, and will have a yellow umbrella for easy identification
The End point will vary as it is at the last venue, and our venues change regularly. All venues are withing the city grid.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 17 and under - Alcohol laws apply
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure best options.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not all venues are wheelchair accessible, so we must know at time of booking wheelchair access is needed, so we can see if booked venues are suitable. We can adapt when enough notice is given.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Secrets Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms