Explore our promoted experiences
- Stay active on a running tour of Melbourne, including coffee
- Kick-start your day with a run through Melbourne’s atmospheric laneways
- Marvel at Melbourne’s historic architecture and colorful street art
- Easy-level tour: suitable for runners with some experience
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet outside the orange shade sails. There are restrooms at this location.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This tour finishes at coffee. Your tour guide will assist with onward travel.
What To Expect
Along the way, get a feel for local life in modern, multi-cultural Melbourne, as you explore the city’s atmospheric laneways and seek out hidden gems typically overlooked by tourists. Jog past the bold street art along Hosier and Union lanes; weave through the maze-like streets of Chinatown; and pause to admire landmarks such as St. Paul’s Cathedral, Old Melbourne Gaol, and the Block Arcade. Listen as your guide points out popular local haunts, including shops, bars, and cafés, as well as safe running routes that you can try during the rest of your stay.
After an invigorating morning run, your tour ends at a local café, where you are treated to a coffee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Fit City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience