- Tour of Melbourne's street art led by a street artist
- Walking tour changes frequently as artworks and locations change
- Visit to Blender Studios for an exclusive studio tour
- Cheese, fruit, wine and beer at Blender Studios
Departure & Return
Our tour guide will be waiting for the group at front of ACMI on Flinders St. (Near the double deckers bus). If you find yourself the only person waiting for the tour you might be in the wrong spot as we normally have 4-10 guests waiting at the ACMI sign.
Blender Studios is a 7min walk to Queen Victoria Market or Southern Cross Station, and the Free Tram Zone.
What To Expect
Stroll down the Central Business District's street art laneways, well-known to locals and travelers alike, as well as some hidden artistic gems. Your guide, a street artist immersed in the community, fills you in on the stories behind the artworks and artists.
End up at Blender Studios, where you get an exclusive studio tour of the huge warehouse and meet the artists who work there. Munch on snacks of fresh produce and cheese, accompanied by wine and beer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with limited mobility. Please enquire with us for alternative options.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Street Art Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be inspired by artists who have immense talent and have their way of being heard." See review