Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of Melbourne’s CBD
- Receive photos of your tour from your guide
- Alcoholic drinks and a mystery gift are included
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet us just outside the information centre in the Queen Victoria Markets.
Fed Square, Swanston St & Flinders St in Melbourne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Dress code is casual!
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Drinking History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands