Explore our promoted experiences
- Stroll and shop at Melbourne's markets with a food-loving guide
- Includes food and drink tastings from vendors and restaurants
- Great way to connect with locals and the city's culinary culture
- Learn to ride the city's public transit systems to easily get around during your stay
Departure & Return
Southern Cross Station – Under the Clock Tower, 83 Spencer St, Melbourne
At the last market we visit on the day or the nearest public transport stop to take you back to the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions on the day. Keep in mind that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable. This tour will run rain, hail or shine.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free requests. Please notify us in advance of any dietary needs.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- A tram or train fare may be required depending on the market; your guide can help you purchase a ticket at the beginning of the tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms