- Day trip from Melbourne to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Relax and recharge at a renowned spa and bath house on the Mornington Peninsula
- Rotate among 20 different globally inspired bathing experiences including thermal and hydrotherapy pools, a sauna, and a cold plunge
- Luxurious spa treatments available for an extra fee
- Includes round-trip transfer from Melbourne, with multiple pickup locations
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
This tour departs from one central location, please be waiting outside the front of Regent Theatre 191 Collins St, Melbourne 8:20am (morning day shuttle) and 15:30pm (afternoon twilight shuttle).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not really suitable for children 4 yrs old and under.
- Food can be purchased from within the hot springs; the Bath House café, the Bath House Amphitheatre cafe. Or you can BYO with picnic areas provided.
- Dress code: swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area; rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Boutique Touring Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms