- See kangaroos, koalas and emus at the Maru Koala and Wildlife Park
- See sights like the Nobbies on a tour of Phillip Island
- Watch the sunset Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The default meeting point for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 11:45am (winter Apr - Sep) and 1:45pm (summer Oct - Mar). If you wish to change your pickup location or reconfirm details contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible please do not bring on tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms