Explore our promoted experiences
- Be enchanted as you witness small fairy penguins waddle past you from the ocean to their sand-dune burrows
- Range of penguin viewing options including the exclusive viewing boardwalk or the more intimate option of the secluded beach location
- Spend time at Brighton Beach and see the the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Free WIFI available on all tours
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you'll learn about an exotic array of Australian animals, including cuddly koalas, and lend a hand during feeding time. Included in your visit here is the spectacular “Conservation in Action” wildlife show, which showcases a number of lesser-known Australian species in a series of interactive and engaging ranger presentations.
Afterward, head to the island’s southwestern coast for dramatic views of the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, home to Australia’s largest fur seal colony.
For an enchanting finale to the day, make your way to a local beach for the famous Penguin Parade. As dusk falls, watch from a viewing platform as hundreds of adorable little penguins — also called fairy penguins, as these are the smallest in the world — emerge from the ocean and waddle across the sand and shrub to their nearby burrows. Opt for the Penguin Parade Plus or Guided Ranger Tour upgrade for an even closer view of this marvelous spectacle (see Itinerary below for more details).
Once the penguins are safely tucked into their burrows for the night, relax on the approximately 1.5-hour return drive to Melbourne, where you’ll be dropped off back at your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography of any kind is not permitted at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring sunscreen and be aware that you probably won't get back until around midnight." See review
- "I would recommend to bring warm clothes as I was so cold that i had to buy an extra sweater and a rain coat." See review
- "As this is a conservation area photos are NOT allowed as this startles and can upset the Penguins, so the upmost respect should be given to these little creatures." See review