- Go beyond kangaroos and koalas: see a very different kind of Australian wildlife
- Conveniently depart from Melbourne's Southbank or selected city centre hotels
- Enjoy the chance to see birdlife that is unique to Phillip Island
- Snap the perfect holiday photo at the Nobbies, a rocky outcrop that is home to penguins, seals and other Aussie sealife
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Oceania 24
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised