- Opportunities to photograph Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Onboard commentary
- Panoramic windows provide unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Sun deck for outdoor river cruising
Departure & Return
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing.
What To Expect
Relax as you cruise downriver past ultramodern skyscrapers and the active Docklands area, taking in the sights from an outside sundeck or through panoramic windows inside the cabin.
• Westgate Bridge
• Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
• Crown Entertainment Complex
• 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
• Shipping channels and dock area
• World Congress Center and Trade Center
• Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise duration times are approximate and subject to change, often due to tides and river traffic
- Cruise direction and timetable subject to tidal conditions and river closures
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements
- Restroom available on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne River Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff