- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Covers a lot of ground in one day—ideal for people with limited time
- Transport with your own private guide in a private vehicle
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, and National Park fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfy trainers/sneakers are advisable
- Near public transportation
- Pick up point - Outside Eureka Tower Observation deck underneath the Palm Trees (7, Riverside Quay, Southbank)
- Hotel pick up - this can be provided from selected CBD, Southbank and Docklands hotels only and must be communicated in advance. Some select hotels will require a pick-up of 06:30am - We will notify you if this is the case.
- Please provide a local mobile contact number on your booking, incase we need to contact you pre-tour
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands